Elections for appointed chairs are held in the Spring.
Please contact email@example.com if you are interested in any of the committees described below.
Appointed Committee Chairs:
– Volunteer: Coordinates volunteers for PTO events and school activities. Works with teachers, staff, and committee chairs to assure volunteers are recruited for programs and events.
– Family Fun: Plans and markets fun, family-centered events throughout the school year including dances, bingo, movie night, etc.
– Teacher Appreciation: Coordinates all staff appreciation events including monthly treats and staff appreciation week. Also maintains teacher wish lists.
– Technology: Promotes and maintains our web page, PTO assigned emails, and assists with social media updates. Also, ensures domain name is up to date and troubleshoots any problems.
– Free Money: Communicates with families about current “free money” programs. Collects, submits, tracks and reports data received from current programs including Box Tops, Martins A Plus, etc.
– Fundraising: Facilitates PTO fundraisers and communicates with students and families about current programs. Markets, tracks, reports and organizes all elements of fundraisers.
– Spirit Night: Contacts partner businesses for PTO spirit nights. Assembles fliers and emails to forward to families as necessary.